Saturday, January 14, 2012

Not The Best Week

There was no gym last week, and I think I only brought my lunch once. Maybe twice. I skipped the gym to go see the eye doctor on Monday. Tuesday, I had sushi with Gabby for dinner, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday I worked until 6 pm each night.  And because I was working such long shifts, I was eating junk for lunch "to tide me over."  Blach!  I am really bad when I let me self slip during the week. As I have mentioned its hard for me to make it right the next day, I have this voice inside me that says, "Oh well, this week is a fail, lets just try again Monday." It's that inner voice that I am really trying to work on.  Oh, and as the caffeine headache I had this morning reminded me, I drank way too much pop last week. Again, it was "to keep me going through the long shifts." Ugh...

No comments:

Post a Comment