Sunday, January 23, 2011

Weekly Update

Well, today was going to be the day that I wrote in with my measurements but I still have to find a tape measure and all that and I'm pretty relaxed right now so I'll try for tomorrow.

Other than the measurements, I can at least give you an update on how my week went.

I went to the gym Tuesday through Saturday. According to my Life Fitness Virtual Trainer, during my cardio workouts this week, I burned 1499 calories. I did at least an hour of cardio every day except for the days I did strength training, and on that day I did a half hour. I did different combinations of time on my 3 favorite machines; treadmill, elliptical, and stationary bike. I was told not to do the same thing every time, but with my minor OCD, I came up with a "random" schedule. Day one I do an hour on one machine, day 2 a half hour each on two machines, and day 3 20 minutes on each machine. I just switch up which machine I do each day so there are like 9 different options.

For my strength training, I have been doing a few different things. Lunges, squats, leg press, push-ups. Row machine, lateral pulls, and cross pulls. Some bi-cep curls and leg lifts. I have been rotating these around as well.

Now, I'd tell ya my calorie intake but I was really bad about logging it on my SparkPeople app on my droid. I have a tendency to do that when I eat something I shouldn't or if I go out to eat. I also did strength training on Tuesday and Thursday.

Let's see if I can at least summarize it.
I didn't work on Monday so the BF and I made sandwiches. I made an extra for my lunch on Tuesday. On Wednesday, I took a salad to work. I've also been eating clementines, yogurt, and bran cereal with my lunch. Thursday, I had sushi for lunch and Friday my co-worker and I got unwiches from Jimmy Johns.

I'll admit that over the week I've had a couple of light beers as well as some fast food here and there, probably not the best, but next week is another week to get it right.

No comments:

Post a Comment