Sunday, January 30, 2011

Weekend Update

Had a busy day on Saturday so I elected to clean my car and house Friday rather than go to the gym. Had a few beers Friday night when I had finished.

Saturday found me up early and out the door, with a quick stop for a bite at McDonalds. Later I had lunch at Marinelli's, I didn't eat much, but it was very filling. I bought pizza for the whole gang before the Detroit Derby Girls bout, but I was way too full to have any.

That night at Cobo, I enjoyed a few beers again. I wasn't even hungry till I got home.

The bout was a ton of fun! I yelled, I cheered, I even started a 2 lap wave after Racer McChaseHer helped by informing the announcers. Oh, and before the bout even started, a few of us even ran around in the snow on the Riverfront.

Good times indeed!

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment